These people inspire me to think about things differently and approach problems smartlier.
- Eva PenzeyMoog radiates empathy and wrote the book on Designing for Safety.
- Chelsea Troy teaches software development and surrounding skills. She seems super busy making pretty much everything better.
- GeePaw Hill muses about extracting value through software development faster by taking Many More Much Smaller Steps.
General management and career wisdom
- Sara Wachter-Boettcher writes about organizational resilience through caring for people.
- Sherrell Dorsey reframes common thinking in ingenius ways to reveal flaws and better approaches.
Service design? Thinking about systems
- Majid Iqbal wrote a great book called Thinking in Services. I've barely gotten into it, but it's already changed the ways I think about pretty much every interaction. I just haven't had the time and energy to finish it yet.
- Kent Beck is talking a lot about incentives and how we'd be better off thinking through those we intentionally and unintentionally create.